Luke A. Hiatt, M.D.
About the Doctor
Dr. Hiatt is a Fellowship trained and Board Eligible Orthopedic Spine Surgeon with an interest in minimally invasive techniques as well as deformity correction. His practice involves comprehensive care of both adult and adolescent patients, including treatment of degenerative spine conditions as well as extensive spine deformity corrections.
I believe that our utmost obligation to our patients is to provide them with the optimal level of care for their pathology and condition. For many patients, this simply involves education, activity recommendations, and non-invasive modalities. When surgery is indicated, I believe in providing patients with an approach tailored to their specific disease and symptoms, which should be performed in a way that is as minimally invasive as possible to accomplish the goals of surgery.
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: Spinal Disorders Fellowship, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: The University of Alabama at Birmingham Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Birmingham, AL
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Surgical Hospital North Valley
- Roseville Surgery Center